Saturday, May 28, 2011

SOLSTICE by P.J. Hoover

Solstice:  
Available in Kindle Edition and E-book
Published May 4th 2011

Have you heard about this book? If not, don't worry! I'll introduce you to this book!
Here's the summary from  Goodreads:My world is dying. Global warming will kill every living thing on Earth. I endure the endless summer, and do what I can to help. Until one day...

I open a box, and everything changes.

I discover a world of mythology parallel to my own. A world where gods battle for control, and monsters feed in the rivers of the Underworld. This dark world pulls me in and tells me I belong.

I meet Shayne, who keeps secrets from me. And Reese, who makes me feel alive. But I almost lose my best friend and my life. I don't want to leave this new world. But can I choose the life I want, without sacrificing the people I love?


SOLSTICE is P.J. Hoover's debut YA novel and is the first front-list novel to be independently published by an Andrea Brown Literary Agency author. 

 So did it catch your attention? This is actually one of my To be read books in 2011. I'll probably buy it the next month or so. I'm waiting for a good book to come out and I think that this is one of those books!
If it didn't caught your attention by now, here are the praise for this book:




"Filled with mystery, romance, and betrayal, P.J. Hoover’s SOLSTICE provides a seductive mythological twist on the global warming crisis." -- Joy Preble, author of Dreaming Anastasia and Haunted

"P.J. Hoover’s SOLSTICE is what happens when MATCHED meets THE LIGHTNING THIEF—the memorable characters, intense romance, and clever twists on mythology absolutely blew me away." -- Jessica Lee Anderson, author of Border Crossing

"PJ Hoover's SOLSTICE is an intense, romantic, adventurous ride through a modern world that is still controlled by the ancient Greek gods. A breathtaking page turner that leads the reader from a global warming crisis to the depths of hell, SOLSTICE is the hottest book you'll read all year." -- Christine Marciniak, author of When Mike Kissed Emma



Now that's a review! These reviews made up my mind that I'll read this book no matter what happens! I want this now! (Sadly I have to wait till next month or so because my I'm busy right now) Feel free to comment in your reviews after you read this book! I know y'all will! :) 


Here's the trailer:

Isn't that something! Now go now and buy this book!
Buy now in:   Amazon.com
                     Barnes & Nobles
                     Smashwords


           

No comments:

Post a Comment